Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kawasaki ZZR14 Street Fighter

One day, my friend, Aryo (a bike collector) write on this website's link on my facebook. He said he wanted to modify his 1998 Kawasaki ZZR14 into a chopper or a street fighter bike.
He also tagged me on his rough designs photo for his bike at facebook.

Below is a standard ZZR14.



Aryo wanted me to modify this huge bike to fit his small body. FYI, he's not a tall guy, but he loves to ride a big bike, such as BMW R25, Honda VFR400, Honda CB200 and CB600, and many more. If you all see him riding his VFR400, he looks like an infant riding a 200cc bike. LOL.

And below is my design for Aryo's bike.



These are the details. Black and red paint job. Wide handle bars. Smaller tails. Twin headlamps. Rear swing arm hugger.

Hope you like it, my friend! Maybe I'll make it a chopper style someday. Just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment