Thursday, November 24, 2011

What a dilemma...

Now, I'm working the design for KRgarage's special bike. I always confused about making it as a Cafe Racer or a Street Tracker bike? Or even a Flat Tracker? Hmm...or may be a Chopper? A Hard-knocked will be nice? Arrrrggghh...what a dilemma? -_-"

The style
I want it simple & clean but still a tough bike.
At first, I designed a single seated chopper and I changed my mind, turned it into a hard-knocked bike...but my wife complained that she can't ride along with me...hahahaaaa :D
So, I designed a two seated bike...preoccupied with the process, at the end I designed many kinds of style, a Street Tracker, a Cafe Racer and a Flat Tracker...LOL


Enough talking about the style, lemme tell you about choosing the base for my design. At first I wanna make a Thunder125 based design, but after I think it over and over again...I'll make a GL100 or a GLPro based design.
Why?
GL series' engine are easier to maintain, although they are older than a Thunder125. And even, you can get a GL100/GLPro with a cheaper price rather than a Thunder.

I haven't finalized the designs. I will upload them when it's done.
Just wait for it...^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment